アカウントにログインし、右上のPost Service ボタンから登録、またはサービスを管理する→新規追加します。
3. Provide the service
4. Leave Feedback
How to receive your job fee for your service
When your account balance exceeds 2, 000 yen, you can request cash-out from the Balance menu on your account.
The transfer will be made within 2 business days, unless we need to confirm something, in which case we will contact you by email. Any bank transfer fee will be charged to the user.
1. Set your bank account information
3. Request Cashout
How to Buy
1. Search the service
2. Make An Offer & Send Message (Optional)
3. Buy The Service
4. Start The Service
5. Leave feedback
1. Prohibited actions related to trading
skillpockets prohibits the following actions.
1. Using or disclosing the personal information of other members and the contents of the talk room acquired in the skillpockets transaction for purposes other than fulfilling the transaction.
2. Asking for the address of another member
・ Excluding services that include delivering goods.
・ Except for content that requires a place of residence to provide services such as business card creation and homepage creation and goods delivery services.
3. Asking for external contacts outside skillpockets.
4. Writing an email address on the profile page, service content, talk room, etc.
5. Posting a QR code on an image.
6. Directing the purchaser to a registration form on another site.
7. Encouraging payment by methods other than skillpockets payment methods
8. skillpockets uses a method of paying the seller when the transaction is completed. Therefore, the following acts are prohibited.
・ Making payments outside skillpockets
・ Encouraging unique payments such as performance fees and monthly payments
9. Directing purchasers to external services, as well as purchasing said services.
10. Encouraging external transactions without going through skillpockets.
11. Inducing outsiders to provide services that are not listed in skillpockets.
12. Encouraging subsequent transactions to be conducted externally.
13. Listing a site where payment is possible and guiding to that site.
14, Major harassment (slandering, threatening, or any discriminatory or offensive behavior that is disadvantageous or damaging to others)
15. Engaging in acts that are offensive to public order and morals (sexual remarks, use of highly exposed images, acts that we judge to be obscene)
16. Sales activities, advertising activities, religious activities, election activities.
17. Act of registering and owning multiple accounts.
18. Acts that skillpockets deem inappropriate.
2.Prohibited actions related to listing
Listing of the following services are prohibited.
1.Services that promote infringement or infringement of intellectual property rights, copyrights, etc.
・Trademark abuse service
・Service in which a third party copies, diverts, or misuses a copyrighted work without permission.
・Services that infringe publicity and portrait rights
・Services using materials that are prohibited for commercial use
・Service that provides information on the web that is open to the public for free to others without the consent of the publisher.
2.Services that violate laws and regulations
・Services applicable to travel business without a license under Japanese law.
・Service that undertakes recruitment, dispatch, and mediation of human resources without a license under Japanese law.
・Services performed by an “administrative scrivener”, “tax accountant,” or “social insurance labor consultant” without satisfying our exhibition conditions.
・Services that recommend specific financial products or guide the timing of buying and selling.
・Service that provides advice on investment decisions.
・Services that act for investment management and asset management.
・Services related to virtual currency and ICO.
・Services that are offensive to public order and morals.
・Adult-related services for adults.
・Services that users may interpret as obscene or vulgar.
・Services that encourage the use of dating services and customs.
・Services that may fall under child pornography.
・Services that may assist or induce crime.
・Service for school assignments (homework, reports, etc.).
3.Services that encourage transactions outside skillpockets
・Services that list external contact information such as email addresses and LINE IDs.
・Service that provides content using contact means outside skillpockets.
・Services that guide you to external sites.
・Service aimed at making a profit by forcing you to register for an external service or e-mail newsletter, or download an application.
・Services suspected of soliciting people for pyramid schemes and other fraudulent activities.
・Other services that violate the management policy or are deemed inappropriate at our discretion.